ISO 9001:2015 (Quality Management System)
Transforma is committed to offer high quality content transformation services on time, every time and maintain customer's satisfaction.
This will be achieved by
- developing appropriate processes and technology to train ourselves on a continual basis
- updating ourselves about the latest advancements
- being proactive to customer’s expectations to earn customer’s trust
- being fair and ethical in our dealings
- complying to QMS requirements and continually improving its effectiveness
ISO/IEC 27001:2013 (Information Security Management System)
Transforma is committed to provide adequate protection and confidentiality of all the information assets of the company, whether held centrally, on local storage media, or remotely, to ensure continued availability of the information to all the authorized members of staff and/or vendors, and also to ensure integrity of all information and configuration controls.
It is therefore the company’s policy to ensure that
- the confidentiality of corporate, client and customer information will be guaranteed
- sensitive information will be protected against unauthorized access
- integrity of information will be maintained
- the information will be made available to authorized business processes and employees when required
- regulatory and legislative requirements will be met
- business continuity plans for mission-critical activities will be produced, maintained and tested
- information security training will be made available to all the staff
- the company will comply with Standard ISO:27001 for information security, and
- all breaches of information security, whether actual or suspected, will be reported and investigated
In the customers satisfaction entries maybe you need to have who they are, although you might not want to reveal who are the customers. Not sure what is better.